Fall and pumpkin pie go hand-hand, but most of us aren’t consuming it as often as we’d like. From the time it takes to make a real one to the extra calories that can add up quickly, pumpkin pie is usually reserved for special occasions. But guess what, we made a simple, no-bake Mini Protein Pumpkin Pie that you can enjoy anytime!
This recipe is easy to make, filled with protein and flavor, and will allow you to get your pumpkin pie fix without any guilt.
Three Reasons Why You’ll Love This Macro Friendly Mini No-Bake Protein Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- It’s so easy to make. If you’ve ever made a pumpkin pie from scratch, then you know it’s a tad laborsome. But this no-bake one comes together in less than 5 minutes!
- Packed with protein. Anytime I can enjoy a delicious dessert while also hitting my protein goals I am a happy gal, this Protein Pumpkin Pie allows me to do just that.
- It’s the perfect size. Sometimes we can get a little heavy-handed with our pie slices and go over our intended intake, but this Protein Pumpkin Pie comes in its own little mini pie crust, which just so happens to be the ideal size for satisfaction.
If you like this recipe, you may also like our macro friendly mini no-bake chocolate protein pie!
Macro Friendly Mini No-Bake Protein Pumpkin Pie
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Spoon or spatula for mixing
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 5.3 oz. non-fat Greek yogurt, I used a Pumpkin Spice flavor
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop pumpkin spice protein powder (I used Clean Simple Eats, code TAMI)
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice (I used Swerve)
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 mini pie crusts
- In a small mixing bowl stir together Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, protein powder, sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into two mini pie crusts.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes to allow to congeal a bit.
- Remove from refrigerator, top with whipped topping (bonus if you can find a pumpkin spice one!), and enjoy!