Get ready to have your taste buds dancing and your mornings made easier with this Sheet Pan Protein Pancakes recipe. Brace yourself, because here are three rock-solid reasons why you're going to fall head over heels for these pancakes!
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
3 Reasons Why You'll Love This Macro Friendly Sheet Pan Protein Pancakes Recipe
- Protein-Packed Perfection: Ever wished your breakfast could give you a protein boost that makes your muscles sing? Say hello to these protein pancakes with a whopping 12g of protein per pancake! Whether you're a gym enthusiast or just looking to fuel your day right, these pancakes have your back (and your biceps).
- Effortless Breakfast Bliss: Mornings are a battleground, and sometimes flipping pancakes is a war you'd rather not wage. Enter the sheet pan solution: a pour-and-bake extravaganza that lets you enjoy a full stack of fluffy goodness without the constant spatula gymnastics. Your future self will thank you for the extra z's you'll score.
- Endless Customization Galore: Boredom? Not on our pancake watch! With this sheet pan wonder, you're the captain of your pancake destiny. Throw in blueberries, chocolate chips, or a sprinkle of cinnamon – the choice is yours. Each pancake can be a canvas of deliciousness, tailored to your whims and cravings.
So there you have it – 12g of protein-packed deliciousness, morning simplicity that's a game-changer, and a creative canvas for your pancake dreams. Get ready to dive into a world where your taste buds and your breakfast routine unite in harmonious pancake joy!
You may also love our macro friendly three ingredient protein pancakes recipe!
Macro Friendly Sheet Pan Protein Pancakes
- 1 Large mixing bowl
- 1 Mixing spoon
- Measuring cups
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1½ tbsp Baking powder
- 45 g vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1¼ cup milk
- 1 large eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp Mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients (flour, protein powder, baking powder). Stir until well combined.
- Add in your sugar-free maple syrup, eggs, milk, and coconut oil, and mix until just combined (do not overmix).
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking dish and sprinkle with your toppings of choice.
- Place the pan into the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow pancakes to cool for 10-20 minutes before slicing into 8 portions.
- Enjoy! If meal prepping, be sure to store your pancakes in an airtight container.