Sweet, pop-able, and bursting with juicy blueberries, these Mini Blueberry Pancake Muffins are a must-try! With only 5 ingredients, and in just 20 minutes, you'll have a delicious, family-friendly breakfast or snack that everyone will enjoy.
Does anyone else find themselves buying a lot of those boxes of Little Bites Mini Muffins for their kiddos? Mine are obsessed! But what if you could save a little money and give your kids something a little more wholesome? That's exactly why we're sharing our Mini Blueberry Pancake Muffins with you today! Don't have kids? No problem, these are 100% adult-approved, too! Enjoy.
By the way, if you're looking for healthy muffin recipes, we have several incredible options:
3 Reasons Why You'll Love This Recipe
- They contain 25 calories per muffin. Each adorable little Blueberry Muffin contains just 25 calories a pop! If you're looking for a healthy, low-calorie snack or breakfast, tossing a few of these with your meal will add flavor and enjoyment without extra calories and junk.
- They're ready in 20 minutes. When you don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen, you need to make sure you're spending it wisely. These Mini Pancake Muffins are great for meal prepping, and a whole batch of 24 muffins will take just 20 minutes from start to finish.
- A healthier and more cost-effective alternative to popular kid's snacks. While there's nothing wrong with Little Bites or other popular mini muffin brands, they can get pretty costly, especially if your kids blow through them at the rate that mine do. Whip up a batch of homemade copycat Little Bites and you'll save some money and have peace of mind that you're providing a nourishing snack.
MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst Pre-Log
“FHM Mini Blueberry Pancake Muffins”
Mini Blueberry Pancake Muffins
- Mini muffin tin
- Medium bowl
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup Kodiak Cake Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- ¼ cup no calorie sweetener
- ¾ cup 2% milk
- large egg
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Kodiak Cake Pancake Mix, no calorie sweetener, milk and egg, and mix until well combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries, being careful not to crush them.
- Using a spoon, evenly distribute the batter into the mini muffin tin, filling each cavity about two-thirds full.
- Place the muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the muffins are golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Once baked, remove the muffin tin from the oven and let the muffins cool in the tin for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve these yummy Mini Blueberry Pancake Muffins warm or at room temperature with maple syrup, fruit, chicken sausage, etc.!