Tacos + pizza = a match made in heaven! Especially when it contains 43g of body-nourishing protein. Our High Protein Taco Pizza is the perfect pizza night indulgence that will actually help you reach your goals. Plus, with endless customization options, you can make this pizza exactly what you want!
Whenever I am in a calorie deficit or just being mindful about my nutrition choices, I love to come up with delicious ways to satisfy my cravings while also remaining adherent to my goals. This High Protein Taco Pizza does just that! You won’t believe how delicious this is until you try it for yourself!
3 Reasons Why You'll Love This Recipe
- So much protein. I’m always telling my clients to try to aim for at least 25g of protein per meal, so when I can offer them one that gets 43g in easily, it’s a big win.
- Two of your favorite foods combined. I know I’m not alone in my love of pizza and tacos, so why not combine them for an epic meal?! Sure, this is technically not pizza or tacos, but it’s got elements of both and it’s delicious.
- Customize How You Wish. Our High Protein Taco Pizza is totally customizable! Swap the ground beef for chicken or ground turkey, add onions, peppers, and jalapenos – the sky is the limit!
MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst Pre-Log
“FHM High Protein Taco Pizza”
High Protein Taco Pizza
- 1 small skillet
- 1 Spatula
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 Low carb tortilla I used Mission Carb Balance
- 2 tbsp Salsa
- 1/4 cup Reduced fat shredded Mexican cheese
- 3 oz. Cooked lean ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning, to preference
- 1 tbsp Ranch dressing Or dressing/sauce of choice
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, add liquid egg whites. Allow egg whites to cook until bubbles form on top and they are nearly cooked through (3-4 minutes).
- Lay tortilla over top of egg whites and allow to cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Flip tortilla over so egg whites are on top.
- Layer salsa, cheese, and ground beef on top of egg whites.
- Transfer pizza from skillet to plate, drizzle with dressing or sauce, slice, and enjoy!