If you're looking for a fun and satisfying way to incorporate more protein into your family's diet without compromising on taste, we’ve got you covered! These mouthwatering pizza sliders are not only easy to make but also have a perfect balance of flavors and nutrients.
Whether you're preparing a quick weeknight dinner, a wholesome snack for the kids, or hosting a game night with friends, these sliders are sure to impress. Packed with protein and a medley of simple pizza classics, you can indulge guilt-free while fueling your body with the goodness it needs.
You may also love: or macro-friendly pizza pasta skillet recipe!
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
Macro Friendly Protein-Packed Pizza Sliders
- 1 baking sheet
- 1 Spoon or spatula
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Knife
- 1 package (16) Hawaiian Slider Buns
- 1 cup jar pizza sauce
- 48 turkey pepperonis
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella, shredded
- Cooking spray
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut slider buns in half (cutting the tops off) and place the bottoms on a shallow baking sheet. Set the slider bun tops off the side.
- Add sauce and spread evenly over the slider buns. Sprinkle with half (about 1 cup) of cheese.
- Add turkey pepperoni over top, dispersing evenly. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Put the top of the slider buns on top. Spray with cooking spray, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or initial the cheese is melted and the bun tops are golden brown. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Bake: Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown. Serve immediately.