If you've been on the lookout for a mouthwatering, and downright delicious dish, then hold on to your culinary hats because we've got something special for you! Introducing our sassy and flavorful “Spicy Salmon Bowls” recipe that's guaranteed to take your taste buds on a rollercoaster ride of excitement.
Chances are if you like this Spicy Salmon Bowl recipe, you'll also like our Honey Garlic Salmon Sheet Pan. Both are easy and delicious. But let's get right into the featured recipe here that takes only 10 minutes to make!
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
Macro Friendly Spicy Salmon Bowls
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Spoon or spatula for mixing
- 1 Microwave
- 1 Knife for chopping scallions and mini cucumber
- 1 Cutting Board
- 2 Serving bowls
- 2 5 oz. skinless wild pink salmon pouches
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce, plus more for topping
- 2 scallions,chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Minute microwavable brown rice bowls, heated
- 1 small cucumber, halved and chopped
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, combine the salmon pouches, light mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, chopped scallions, salt, and pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Heat the microwavable brown rice bowls according to the package instructions.
- Once the rice is heated, divide it equally into two serving bowls.
- Spoon the spicy salmon mixture over the rice in each bowl.
- Divide the chopped mini cucumber into each bowl equally.
- Drizzle additional sriracha sauce over the bowls if desired, for extra heat and flavor.
- Garnish each bowl with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the delicious and protein-packed Spicy Salmon Bowls!