We’re so excited to share an incredibly easy dish that brings all the delightful flavors of a classic egg roll in a wholesome, macro-friendly package: our Macro-Friendly Egg Roll in a Bowl! One skillet is all you need to craft a hearty meal for your family because it's a high protein meal in 30 minutes or less!
Finding the balance between health and indulgence is a priority for every health-conscious person out there. Our Macro-Friendly Egg Roll in a Bowl strikes the perfect chord by offering a satisfying meal that's not only packed with protein and essential nutrients but also bursts with the scrumptious taste you crave. It's one of our best macro-friendly recipes that our members really enjoy and made a staple in their dinner menu!
This recipe takes the essence of traditional egg rolls and transforms them into a bowl of goodness that perfectly aligns with your macros. We've crafted this dish to keep you on track with your nutritional goals without sacrificing flavor or enjoyment. Plus, it's a breeze to prepare (only 4 ingredients), making it an ideal option for those busy days when you need a quick and nourishing meal.
Whether you're following a specific macro-based eating plan, trying to maintain a balanced lifestyle, or simply looking for a delicious dinner that the whole family will love, our Macro-Friendly Egg Roll in a Bowl is here to delight your taste buds and support your wellness journey.
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
Macro-Friendly Egg Roll In a Bowl
- 1 Spatula or mixing spoon
- 16 oz. lean ground beef
- 16 oz. coleslaw mix
- 10 oz. Asian style riced cauliflower blend (I used Green Giant brand)
- 4 tbsp + additional Liquid aminos to taste
- Cooking spray
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray, add lean ground beef, and cook over medium heat.
- Once meat is cooked through, drain, and add 4 tbsp. Liquid aminos to ground beef. Stir beef and aminos and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower rice and coleslaw mix to the skillet and allow to cook until vegetables are soft and wilted.
- Serve hot, adding additional liquid aminos to taste. Enjoy!