Packed with the goodness of creamy Greek yogurt, a scoop of vanilla protein powder, and a swirl of indulgent peanut butter, this bowl not only satisfies your taste buds but also provides a protein-packed punch for a wholesome start to your day.
Greek yogurt is naturally high in protein, but mix in a scoop of protein powder and you have yourself a protein powerhouse! And the best part about this recipe is that it's 100% customizable to your unique and specific needs, preferences, and macros.
3 Reasons Why You Should Try Our High Protein Yogurt Bowl
- It's ready to eat in 5 minutes or less. Breakfast time is often a busy time, at least in my household, anyway. I don't always have time to cook a full breakfast, so whipping up a High Protein Yogurt Bowl with my favorite toppings is always a smart choice when time is limited.
- An easy 40+ grams of protein. This yogurt bowl makes hitting your protein goal an absolute breeze. Getting your day started with over 40 grams of protein ensures you'll be on track for making the most of your macros!
- Customize to fit your needs. There's no wrong way to make a protein yogurt bowl! You can experiment with different Greek yogurt flavors, protein powder flavors, and mix-ins to create a breakfast bowl that's delicious, filling, and complimentary to your macronutrient needs.
MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst Pre-Log
“FHM Protein Yogurt Bowl”
Protein Yogurt Bowl
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Spoon
- 1 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I recommend 1st Phorm Level-1 or Clean Simple Eats (code TAMI))
- 1 tbsp Creamy peanut butter
- Optional toppings: granola, fruit, peanut butter, chocolate chips, cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a bowl. Mix well until smooth and combined.
- Top with your toppings of choice. Enjoy!