There’s something so sweet and wholesome about a good peach crisp, and this one takes the enjoyment to the next level by keeping the ingredients a little healthier and packing in a little punch of protein! Whether you're looking for a healthy dessert recipe to bring to a party or potluck or you want to enjoy a sweet but healthier treat at home, our Healthy Peach Crisp is going to hit the spot.
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
3 Reasons Why You’ll Love This Macro-Friendly Peach Crisp Recipe
- Nutritious Ingredients, Wholesome Indulgence: Our Healthy Peach Crisp is crafted with nutrient-rich ingredients that will leave you feeling satisfied and guilt-free. Fresh, juicy peaches provide essential vitamins and minerals, while the oat-based topping adds fiber and a delightful crunch.
- Easy to Make, Family-Friendly: Our recipe is designed to be simple and approachable, making it perfect for busy moms and families. With just a few easy-to-follow steps, you can whip up this delicious peach crisp in no time flat.
- 10g of protein per serving: We all know the importance of eating ample protein per day, and this Peach Crisp packs in a nice amount, especially for a decadent dessert! With 10g of protein per serving, you can enjoy a treat and stay on track.
Macro Friendly Peach Crisp
- 2 large mixing bowls
- 2 Spoons or spatulas
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 8×8 baking dish
- Peach filling
- 6-8 large ripe peaches, peeled
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Lite cool whip
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray 8×8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Peel your peaches using a vegetable peeler and slice into small, even slices.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together peaches, cornstarch, vanilla, lemon jucie, coconut sugar, and nutmeg until peaches are completely coated.
- Set peaches aside and prepare crumble topping by mixing together oats, protein powder, almond flour, coconut sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Add almond butter, coconut oil, and vanilla to the crumble topping mix, and stir until soft, sticky crumble forms.
- Pour peaches into 8×8 dish and cover evenly with crumble topping. Using a fork or your hands to pat the crumble down.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve with lite cool whip or whipping top and store remainder in fridge.