Your favorite classic chicken parm dish, but packed with protein and made in an easy and convenient single-serve portion. We took the trendiest high-protein ingredient, cottage cheese, mixed it with all the classic chicken parm fixin’s and we have an incredibly delicious meal that’s packed with protein and ready to eat in 15 minutes or less.
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
3 Reasons Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s Health-Conscious Option: The high protein cottage cheese chicken parm bowl aligns with health-conscious individuals' goals by providing a nutritious and balanced meal. Packed with lean protein from both the chicken and cottage cheese, this dish can help support muscle growth, keep you feeling full, and aid in weight management.
- Delicious Fusion of Flavors: This bowl offers a delectable blend of flavors. The savory chicken, tangy tomato sauce, creamy cottage cheese, and Italian seasoning come together to create a satisfying and flavorful eating experience. The combination of textures and tastes can make each bite enjoyable.
- Customizable and Versatile: Simple recipes like this one provide plenty of room for customization. You can add in some veggies, swap your protein source, and adjust the portion sizes to suit your preferences, goals, and needs.
If you love this recipe, you may also love our Buffalo Chicken Pasta With Cottage Cheese recipe!
Cottage Cheese Chicken Parm Bowl
- 1 Airfryer
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Knife
- 1 Mixing spoon/small spatula
- 1 Large bowl
- 1 breaded chicken breast filet
- ½ cup low-fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1-2 tbsp Shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook breaded chicken breast filet in air fryer until golden brown.
- Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces and add to bowl.
- Add cottage cheese, marinara, and mozzarella cheese to bowl with chicken and stir until chicken is coated.
- Place bowl in microwave for 90 seconds.
- Remove from microwave, stir, and top with italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.