Check out my short video below to see how I made this macro-friendly Biscuits and Gravy Casserole with just 3 ingredients! It has 12g of protein per serving and only 334 calories!
@fithealthymacros Healthy Biscuits & Gravy Casserole! Just 3 Ingredients 👏🏼 Full recipe is on Instagram and linked in my bio on the blog! #southernbiscuitsandgravy #healthybiscuitsandgravy #easybreakfastideas #breakfastcasserole #healthybreakfastinspo #mealprepbreakfast #3ingredientrecipes #macrofriendlybreakfast #fithealthymomma #fithealthymacros #fithealthyrecipes ♬ original sound – Fit Healthy Macros| Tami Smith
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
Macro Friendly Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Medium pot (2)
- Wooden spoon
- 9×13 baking dish
- 14 oz turkey sausage
- 1 can GRANDS homestyle buttermilk biscuits (5 ct.)
- 2 packs sausage flavor country gravy mix
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet or frying pan, cook the turkey sausage over medium heat until it is browned and cooked through. Make sure to break up the sausage into small crumbles as it cooks. This should take about 5-7 minutes. Set aside when done.
- While the sausage is cooking, prepare the gravy mix according to the package instructions. Once done, combine the gravy and sausage together.
- Open the can of GRANDS homestyle buttermilk biscuits and separate them. Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Pour the cooked turkey sausage and gravy into a 9×13 baking dish. Place the biscuits on top, spreading them out evenly.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown and cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven. Serve the biscuits and gravy casserole hot. Enjoy!