If you're searching for a nutritious, filling, and healthy breakfast that can be ready to eat in 5 minutes or less, give our High Protein Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowl a try! Between the creamy cottage cheese, crunchy granola, and sweet blueberries, you'll experience a wide range of flavors and textures!
It's no secret that cottage cheese has been the hero of many macro-friendly recipes over the last few years our round-up of our 15 Best Cottage Cheese Recipes has been one of our most popular blog posts to date! So if you're a cottage cheese fan, get ready to find your newest breakfast obsession.
3 Reasons Why You'll Enjoy This Recipe
- It's ready in 5 minutes. Around my house, breakfast is often crunch time. Between packing lunches and backpacks and trying to get out the door on time, there's no not much time left to cook a full breakfast, let alone clean it all up, too. But this Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowl is ready to enjoy in 5 minutes or less!
- Sweet and salty flavor combo. Does anyone else love a good mix of sweet and salty? If so, this combination of flavors will hit the spot. The sweet blueberries and maple syrup perfectly complement the savory cottage cheese and slightly salty granola.
- Start your day with 30g of protein. I'm always preaching to my clients the importance of getting a good chunk of your protein goal knocked out early in the day. When you eat our High Protein Cottage Cheese Bowl for breakfast, you'll get started with 30 delicious grams!
MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst Pre-Log
“FHM Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowl”
Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowl
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Spoon or spatula
- 1 Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 Small serving bowl
- 1 cup 2% cottage cheese (I used Good Culture)
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- ½ cup berries (any variety- blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- ¼ cup granola (I used Safe Fair banana bread granola)
- In a bowl, scoop out the desired amount of cottage cheese.
- Add the sugar free maple syrup and mix until combined.
- Top the cottage cheese with the berries of your choice.
- Sprinkle the granola over the top of the mixture. Enjoy!