When you're looking for an easy, delicious, macro-balanced recipe, our BBQ Pulled Pork Stuffed Potatoes are always a hit! With 27g of protein and a wealth of nutrients, this dish is an easy, nourishing meal that the whole crew will enjoy.
3 Reasons Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Save time with pre-cooked pork. Whether you're cooking and shredding the pork yourself, or purchasing pre-cooked pork from the store, with your meat already cooked, you can toss it in sauce, stuff it in your potatoes, and you're ready to go.
- Perfectly balanced. This recipe includes the perfect balance of protein, carbs, and fats to fill you up and keep you fueled for hours.
- It's family-friendly. Finding meals the whole family can enjoy is no easy feat, but our BBQ Pulled Pork Stuffed Potatoes are tried and true amongst even the pickiest of eaters.
MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst Pre-Log
“FHM BBQ Pulled Pork Stuffed Potatoes”
Macro-Friendly BBQ Pulled Pork Stuffed Potatoes
- 1 Large sheet pan
- 1 Fork
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Pork tenderloin Cooked
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 4 Small Sweet potatoes
- 1 8.5 oz jar BBQ sauce We like G.Hughes or Primal Kitchen
- Side veggies of choice
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Rub sweet potatoes with ½ tbsp olive oil and poke all over with a fork. Spread out onto one half of the sheet pan and cook at 425F for 30 minutes.
- While sweet potatoes are baking, mix 1 lb pre-cooked shredded pork with 1 jar BBQ sauce.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven. On the other half of the sheet pan, add shredded BBQ pork.
- Place back into the oven and cook for an additional 10-20 minutes, or until pork is heated through and potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before cutting a slit in the top of the sweet potato. You can also cut the potatoes fully in half, if preferred.
- Layer the pork on top of the sweet potato. Garnish with optional microgreens and serve with an optional veggie of choice. Enjoy!