When protein is a priority, our BBQ Ranch Chicken Bowl is a great place to start. This recipe is bursting with flavor, packed with protein, and it couldn’t be any easier to throw together. Whether you need a quick, single-serve lunch option, or a convenient and protein-packed dinner, this recipe deserves a spot in your rotation.
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
3 Reasons Why You’ll Love This High Protein BBQ Ranch Chicken Bowl Recipe
- It has 42g of protein. I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for recipes that are high in protein so that I don’t have to get too creative with filling in my day with protein shakes and bars. This recipe combines two powerhouse proteins – chicken breast and cottage cheese, to deliver a whopping 42g of protein per serving.
- BBQ + Ranch = an epic flavor combination. Have you ever had BBQ boneless chicken wings and dipped them in ranch dressing? That’s the exact vibe that you get from this recipe.
- It’s mindless to make. The list of ingredients as well as the list of steps is short and sweet. No crazy long recipes or complicated steps here. This is the type of recipe that you make once and never have to look at the recipe card again. Although, we always welcome you back to browse our recipes!
You may also love our high protein BBQ chicken kabobs recipe!
High Protein BBQ Ranch Chicken Bowl
- 1 Air fryer
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Knife
- 1 Bowl
- Measuring cups
- 1 Mixing spoon
- 1 Just Bare (or similar) chicken filet
- ½ cup low-fat cottage cheese (I go with Good Culture brand)
- 2 tbsp Ranch dressing (I go with Bolthouse Farms)
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce (I go with G.Hughes)
- 2 tbsp Shredded cheddar cheese, reduced fat
- Cook chicken breast in air fryer (I do 10-12 mins at 400 degrees). Chop into pieces and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together cottage cheese & ranch dressing
- Add cottage cheese mixture to serving dish. Top with chopped chicken. Drizzle with BBQ sauce and top with cheese.
- Place dish in microwave for 60 seconds. Stir & enjoy!