Chocolate peanut butter. Need I say more? Seriously, though, this flavor combination is hands-down one of my all-time favorites, which is why I’m always experimenting with recipes that include it.
And this chocolate peanut butter protein dip is no exception. It’s thick, creamy, full of protein, and 100% satisfying. Protein has many benefits, and this snack is packed with it, much like this copycat perfect bar recipe I created, which is delicious and macro friendly!
So, if you’re looking for a sweet treat to satisfy your cravings while also helping you reach your protein target, this recipe is going to quickly become one of your go-to’s.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love This Macro-Friendly Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Dip Recipe
There are many reasons why this recipe is the bee's knees, but let’s highlight my top three.
First, it contains 28g of protein per serving! A great way to hit your protein goals if you track macros like I do.
Second, it tastes like a thick, creamy, chocolatey mouse that you would swear is loaded with extra calories.
And thirdly, it takes less than 5 minutes to whip up. Can't get any easier than that!
- Chocolate protein powder of your choice (I use Clean Simple Eats code TAMI saves you $$)
- Powdered Peanut Butter (PB2 or PBFit are both great options)
- Calorie-free Brown Sugar Sweetener (I use Swerve or Truvia)
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt (I like Two Good or Chobani Zero)
- Vanilla extract
- Mini chocolate chips
- Dippers! (graham crackers, pretzels, fruit, etc.)
Kitchen Tools Required
- Small bowl
- Small spatula (I love these ones)
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Dip
1. Add Greek Yogurt to a small mixing bowl.
2. Add protein powder and powdered peanut butter and stir until well combined.
3. Add brown sugar substitute and vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
4. Add mini chocolate chips and mix them together.
5. Using your favorite dipper, scoop up your chocolate peanut butter protein dip and enjoy!
Swaps or Alternatives
This recipe is very customizable. If you don’t have powdered peanut butter on hand, you can always swap out and use regular peanut butter or almond butter, just be mindful of the extra macros. If you’d like to switch up the flavor, you can substitute any flavor of protein powder you wish.
If you’re tracking your macros and/or calories, be sure to account for whatever it is that you’re planning to dip into your high-protein dip and track that as well. OR, you can easily just eat this chocolate peanut butter protein dip right from the bowl with a spoon!
Macros & Nutrition Information
|Calories||289 (not including any dippers)|
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Dip Recipe
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Small spatula
- ½ scoop protein powder of your choice (I prefer Clean Simple Eats)
- 2 tbsp Powdered peanut butter
- 1 tsp Brown sugar sweetener, calorie-free (I like Swerve or Truvia)
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 container vanilla Greek yogurt (I like Two Good or Chobani Zero)
- 1 tbsp Mini chocolate chips
- Add Greek Yogurt to a small mixing bowl.
- Add ½ scoop of protein powder and powdered peanut butter and stir until well combined.
- Add 1 tsp. Brown sugar substitute and vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
- Add 1 tbs. mini chocolate chips and mix them together.
- Using your favorite dipper, scoop up your chocolate peanut butter protein dip and enjoy!