When you need a quick, high-protein lunch, our easy Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos are the perfect choice! Each crispy taquito contains 35g of protein from a combination of creamy cottage cheese and juicy chicken breast, making this a macro tracker's dream lunch!
Admittedly, I was super late to the air fryer trend. But once I finally pulled the trigger and got one, I've used it nearly daily! These Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are just one of the recipes that I love making in the air fryer – you just cannot beat the convenience, speed, and taste that an air fryer provides. Try these taquitos and you'll see why!
Speaking of taquitos, if you want a more traditional option, check out our Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos recipe.
3 Reasons to Try Buffalo Chicken Taquitos in the Air Fryer
- It's a 10-minute meal. Lunchtime is usually crunch time. We need quick, fast, and efficient meals that we can take on the go. These Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are the perfect 10-minute lunch to fill you up and keep you moving without derailing your day.
- 35g of protein each. For those who prioritize protein, this recipe is a dream. It'll probably be the easiest 35 grams of protein you'll eat in a day.
- They're exploding with flavor. I'm a sucker for anything Buffalo-flavored. There's just something about the mixture of spicy Buffalo sauce and cool, creamy cottage cheese that strikes the perfect balance of flavors.
MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst Pre-Log
“FHM Buffalo Chicken Taquitos”
High Protein Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- Air fryer
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Can Opener
- 3 Low-carb tortillas I used Mission Carb Balance
- 1 12.5 oz can Lean chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Low-fat cottage cheese I used Good Culture
- 1/4 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp Dry ranch seasoning mix
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix chicken, cottage cheese, buffalo sauce, and ranch seasoning until well combined.
- Spread evenly across 3 tortillas.
- Tightly roll the tortillas.
- Place the tortillas seam side down in your prepared air fryer.
- Air fry at 375 degrees for 8-10 mins or until brown and crispy.