Turkey Clubs are a classic sandwich, but sometimes we're craving something a bit more manageable: enter our Easy Turkey Club Pinwheels! These delicious, bite-sized sandwiches offer all the flavors of a classic Turkey Club but in smaller, more condensed versions that are easy to meal prep and take on the go.
Pinwheels make for a fantastic lunch option for kids and adults alike as well as the perfect party appetizer. Completely customizable, you can make your pinwheels your very own by adding additional toppings, sneaking in some extra veggies, and more. Let's get rolling!
3 Reasons Why You'll Love This Recipe
- They're macro-friendly. Whether you track macros or not, it's always important to pay attention to and prioritize your macronutrient balance throughout the day. These Turkey Club Pinwheels are high in protein and offer a balanced amount of carbs and fats making them the perfect fit for whatever your needs are.
- Customizable. This is one of those recipes that you can feel confident mixing, matching, adding, and subtracting ingredients to make it exactly what you want. Whether you prefer mayo to cheese or ham instead of turkey, you can turn these tasty creations into the right fit for your needs and preferences.
- Meal-prep and lunch box friendly. I know I can't be the only one who struggles with lunch ideas, both for myself and for my kiddos. Thankfully, these Turkey Club Pinwheels are easy to meal prep, toss into a lunch bag, and enjoy for days.
“FHM Turkey Club Pinwheels”
Turkey Club Pinwheels
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Knife
- 1 Spatula or butter knife
- 1 Serving platter
- 2 burrito size tortillas ( I used Xtreme Wellness brand)
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, reduced fat
- 6 slices deli turkey
- 2 slices sharp cheddar
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 large romaine leaves
- 6 thin slices roma tomatoes
- Lay out the tortillas and spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese evenly on each one.
- Place 3 slices of turkey and 1 slice of cheddar on each tortilla.
- Place 2 slices of bacon, 1 romaine leaf, and 3 tomato slices on top of the cheese and turkey on each tortilla.
- Starting from the bottom, tightly roll up each tortilla, creating a log shape.
- Use a sharp knife to slice each roll into 6 pinwheels.
- Arrange the pinwheels on a plate, secure with toothpicks if desired, and serve immediately!