With Halloween just around the corner, why not have some fun with our recipes?! I snagged a pack of fun Halloween sprinkles and decided to make an epic Muddy Graveyard Protein Shake that does more than just look fun, it’s actually a delicious way to hit your nutrition goals!
This protein shake comes loaded with protein, vitamins, healthy fats, and, of course, a sprinkle of fun! If you want to shake up your boring old protein shake routine, step into our muddy graveyard!
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
3 Reasons Why You’ll Love This Macro Friendly Graveyard Protein Shake Recipe
- It’s fun to eat. Honestly, I am so sick of bland foods and foods that are “bad” or off-limits. While the sprinkles on this shake are 100% optional, they’re highly recommended! A few sprinkles won’t land you in the graveyard (see what I did there?).
- Full of nutrients. Our Muddy Graveyard Protein Shake is all about balance. It’s high in protein and contains a great mix of healthy carbs and fats. If macro-friendly is what you seek, this recipe is right up your alley.
- It’s super versatile. Don’t have Halloween sprinkles? No worries! Leave them off, add some rainbow sprinkles, or crumble up some Oreos to get that dirty, muddy effect. Have fun with it!
Macro Friendly Muddy Graveyard Protein Shake
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Spoon or spatula for mixing
- Measuring cups and spoons
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- ½ regular banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp Jet black cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sprinkles
- 12 ice cubes
- Optional: Crushed Oreos or other crumbled cookies
- In a blender cup, add almond milk, protein powder, peanut butter, sliced banana, cocoa powder, and ice.
- Blend on high for 30-60 seconds, or until completely smooth.
- Pour into serving glass, top with sprinkles and optional crumbled cookies, and enjoy!