Get ready to indulge in a protein-packed treat that's as delicious as it is energizing – the one and only Biscoff Cookie Protein Bowl recipe! If you're a fan of those irresistibly crunchy and cinnamon-spiced Biscoff cookies, then this creation will have your taste buds dancing in delight. We're taking your regular protein bowl and giving it a sassy upgrade that'll have you coming back for seconds, thirds, and maybe even fourths (we won't judge!).
When taste, health, and pure cookie euphoria collide, you know you're in for an epic flavor adventure. Let's dive into the world of the “Biscoff Cookie Protein Bowl” and elevate your snacking / dessert game to a whole new level! Are you ready to taste the magic? Let's do this!
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
Macro Friendly Biscoff Cookie Protein Bowl
- 1 Small Mixing Bowl
- 1 Spoon or spatula
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 5.3 oz. greek yogurt (I used Chobani Zero)
- ½ scoop Snickerdoodle protein powder (I used Just Ingredients (code TAMI10))
- 1 tbsp Biscoff Cookie Butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Sugar-free caramel sundae syrup
- 2 Biscoff cookies, crumble
- 2 tbsp Lite whipped topping
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt and protein powder until well combined.
- Microwave Biscoff Cookie Butter for 30 seconds and slowly add to Greek yogurt mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Crumble 2 Biscoff cookies over top the mixture, top with cool whip or spray whipped topping & enjoy!