These Monster Cookie Protein Balls are a perfect combination of rolled oats, vanilla protein powder, and the sweet touch of mini M&M's. Whether you need a pre-workout boost or a wholesome snack, this recipe delivers a burst of flavor and energy in every bite!
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
Top 3 Reasons to Try Our Monster Cookie Protein Balls Recipe:
- High-Protein Goal Setter: These Monster Cookie Protein Balls aren't just a treat; they're a strategic choice for those tracking their nutrition. If you're counting macros and aiming to hit specific protein targets, these balls can be the perfect snack to help you achieve your goals. Nutritious, delicious, and protein-rich, they're tailored for the health-conscious individual.
- Sweet & Salty Fusion: Striking the right balance between sweetness and saltiness, these protein balls cater to all your flavor cravings, making them irresistibly delicious.
- Convenience at Its Best: Understandably, hectic schedules might not always allow for elaborate snack preparations. That's where our Monster Cookie Protein Balls come in handy. Designed for meal prep and portability, they're a lifesaver for busy individuals seeking nutritious snacks without the prolonged kitchen time. Prepare a batch, refrigerate, and relish them throughout the week!
Ideal for pre-workout energy boosts, wholesome snacking, or simply a treat, these protein balls are a testament to the fact that health and taste can indeed go hand in hand.
You may also love our protein cheesecake bites!
“FHM Monster Cookie Protein Balls”
Monster Cookie Protein Balls
- 1 Blender
- 1 Medium bowl
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Serving plate
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ⅓ cup vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup mini M&M's
- Place 2 cups of rolled oats into a blender or food processor. Blend until the oats have turned into a fine flour-like consistency. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour and vanilla protein powder. Mix them together thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, unsweetened applesauce, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Stir well to create a smooth mixture.
- Pour the wet mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir everything together until a thick, cookie dough-like consistency is formed.
- Gently fold in 1/4 cup of mini M&M's into the cookie dough mixture. Make sure they are evenly distributed.
- Use your hands or spoon to scoop out portions of the dough and roll them into small, bite-sized balls. You should be able to make about 20 balls.
- Place the protein balls on a tray or plate and refrigerate them for about 20 minutes to firm up.
- Once they are firm, your Monster Cookie Protein Balls are ready to enjoy!
The number of protein balls you can eat depends on your individual nutritional needs, the size of the balls, and your overall daily calorie and protein intake. While they're a healthy snack option, moderation is key. For most people, 1-2 protein balls as a snack between meals is a good starting point.
Each Monster Cookie Protein Ball contains 3.6g of protein. This makes them an excellent choice for those looking to incorporate a tasty yet protein-rich snack into their diet.