Cheesecake is one of the most beloved desserts of all time. A good cheesecake is rich, creamy, and decadent. We took all the properties of cheesecake and turned it into a macro-friendly mini cheesecake that packs a powerful punch of flavor without all the extra calories. If you want to enjoy sweet, creamy cheesecake whenever you want, our Mini Protein Strawberry Cheesecake Pies are a phenomenal choice.
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
3 Reasons Why You’ll Love This Macro-Friendly Protein Strawberry Cheesecake Pies Recipe
- Easy to make – You can whip up a couple of mini cheesecakes in 5 minutes or less with just a handful of pantry staples. When your sweet cravings strike, making a mini strawberry cheesecake can help you to stay on track without sacrificing.
- Fresh fruit – The addition of real strawberries lends to a sweet, fresh taste that feels as nutritious as it tastes. It’s an easy way to sneak in some healthy micronutrients!
- Makes two at a time – Many protein treats are single-serve, which can be great, but this recipe makes two which means you can eat one now and save the other for later. Or, share it with a friend!
You may also love: our macro-friendly mini no-bake chocolate protein pie recipe!
Recommended Protein Powder For This Recipe
Shop at Clean Simple Eats (use code TAMI)
Macro Friendly Mini Protein Strawberry Cheesecake Pies
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Spoon or spatula for mixing
- 1 5.3 oz. strawberry Greek yogurt (I recommend Two Good or Chobani Zero)
- 1 scoop (33g) vanilla protein powder (I recommend 1st Phorm Level-1 or Clean Simple Eats code TAMI)
- 1 tsp cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 2-3 regular strawberries, chopped
- 2 mini graham cracker crusts
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, protein powder, pudding mix, and whipped cream cheese. Stir until well combined.
- Fold in your chopped strawberries.
- Divide into two and split between 2 graham cracker crusts.
- For best consistency & flavor, refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!