Get ready for game day with our Buffalo Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip, a protein-packed, easy-to-make, crowd-pleaser that combines tangy, spicy, and creamy flavors. It's the perfect dip to score big points with your guests!
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
3 Reasons Why You’ll Love This Low-Cal Buffalo Ranch Dip Recipe
- It’s a low-calorie game-day snack – Who doesn’t love a good game-day spread? But what we don’t love is the way all our favorite snacks seem to be loaded with fat and calories. If you’re looking for a great way to enjoy your favorite snacks while also keeping your nutrition in check, this Low-Calorie Buffalo Ranch Dip is going to be your new go-to.
- It’s ridiculously easy to make – 3 ingredients is all it takes to whip up a flavorful dip that the whole crew will love! Here at Fit Healthy Macros, we love a good simple recipe and this one certainly ticks the box.
- Extra protein – Thanks to the Greek yogurt, this easy dip contains 3g of protein per serving, helping you not only keep your calories low but your protein intake high!
You may also love: macro-friendly buffalo chicken dip
“FHM Buffalo Ranch Dip”
Low-Calorie Buffalo Ranch Dip
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 whisk
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 Serving Platter or Bowl
- 2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 Ranch seasoning packet
- In a mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, buffalo sauce, and ranch seasoning packet.
- Use a whisk to thoroughly mix the ingredients until the buffalo sauce and Ranch seasoning are evenly distributed throughout the Greek yogurt.
- Once everything is well combined, cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a lid.
- Refrigerate the Buffalo Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together and the dip to thicken slightly.
- Before serving, give the dip one final stir to ensure all the flavors are evenly distributed.
- Transfer the dip to a serving platter or bowl.
- Serve your Buffalo Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip with your favorite dippers, such as celery sticks, carrot sticks, tortilla chips, or pretzel bites. Enjoy!