Tis the season for all things pumpkin and this Pumpkin Cheesecake Protein Dip is one that’s definitely worth trying! High in protein, insanely creamy consistency, and full of rich pumpkin cheesecake flavor, if you love pumpkin cheesecake, this recipe will be on repeat all fall long.
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
3 Reasons Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Pumpkin cheesecake – Need I say more? But seriously, if you enjoy the taste of pumpkin and cheesecake, this flavor profile is going to blow your mind. You’d never guess it’s a healthy, protein-packed treat!
- 27g of protein per serving – Whether you’re trying to hit certain protein targets or you simply want to ensure you’re getting enough protein in your diet, this recipe will not only help, it’ll actually make a pretty significant dent in your intake.
- Single-Serve – It’s so much easier to stay on track with your nutrition when you can portion out your meals, snacks, and desserts. This single-serve portion ensures that you won’t be overdoing it with your dessert and that you won’t have a ton leftover to worry about going to waste.
Macro Friendly Pumpkin Cheesecake Protein Dip (Single-Serve)
- Small bowl
- 1 Small spatula or mixing spoon
- 2 tbsp Less fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Pumpkin protein powder (I like Clean Simple Eats (code TAMI), or 1st Phorm Level-1)
- 1 tbsp Zero calorie sweetener
- In a small bowl, vigorously whisk all ingredients together until well combined. Make sure your cream cheese is fully incorporated.
- Enjoy your Pumpkin Cheesecake Protein Dip right out of the bowl with a spoon or grab your favorite dippers!