These crispy, golden-brown potatoes are infused with a blend of spices that'll make the perfect side dish. Ready in 30 minutes, Chili Roasted Potatoes make the perfect weeknight side.
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
3 Reasons Why You’ll Love This Macro Friendly Chili Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Easy to make side dish – Have you ever looked at a recipe for a side dish and realized that it’s more involved than the main course? Ain’t nobody got time for that! Our Chili Roasted Potatoes are easy peasy to put together and pair with your favorite main dish!
- Comforting flavors – With a variety of spices, this potato-based side is bursting with vibrant flavors that feel comforting and exciting all at the same time.
- Ready in 30 minutes or less – Around my house, quick dinners are essential. Between sports, after-school activities, and homework, we’re always short on time when it comes to making dinner. Anytime I can throw a sheet pan in the oven and have it ready to serve in 30 minutes or less is a major win in my household!
“FHM Chili Roasted Potatoes”
Easy Chili Roasted Potatoes
- 1 Knife
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Medium bowl
- 1 Spoon
- 1 baking sheet
- 2 lbs baby red potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it.
- Wash and scrub the baby red potatoes thoroughly. Cut into bit sized (about 1 inch pieces).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, chili powder, salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix well to create a flavorful seasoning mixture.
- Add the potatoes to the bowl with the seasoning mixture. Toss the potatoes until they are evenly coated with the seasoned olive oil.
- Spread the seasoned potatoes out onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Make sure there is some space between each potato for even roasting.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and roast the potatoes for about 20-25 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside. You can check for doneness by inserting a fork or knife into a potato; it should glide in easily.
- Once roasted to perfection, remove the potatoes from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Garnish with fresh herbs like parsley or chives if desired, and serve these delicious chili roasted baby red potatoes as a flavorful side dish with your favorite main course. Enjoy!