Enjoy a robust, fruity sangria without all the excess sugar and calories. Our Low-Calorie Berry Sangria allows you to enjoy a refreshing cocktail while sneaking in a nice serving of nutrients and antioxidants from fresh berries.
I have always been a red wine lover, so a deep red sangria that's full of fresh fruit is right up my alley. Whether you're making a pitcher for a summertime get-together or to enjoy on the back porch, this low-calorie sangria makes for a sweet, relaxing indulgence any time of the year.
3 Reasons Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Low-calorie drink. For those who choose to enjoy alcohol, prioritizing lower-calorie cocktail options can help you to stay on track with your goals while still enjoying delicious beverages. Our Berry Sangria is lower in calories than most due to the fact that we sweeten it with fresh fruit instead of simple syrup.
- It serves a crowd. One batch of our Berry Sangria serves 6 which means you and your friends can sip on this flavorful drink without spending a ton of time preparing multiple beverages.
- You'll get a serving of fruit in. We love loading this recipe up with a ton of fresh berries to not only make sure it's full of flavor but to also ensure we're getting our micronutrients in!
“FHM Berry Sangria”
- 1 Large pitcher
- 1 Knife
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 large spoon
- 2 cups fresh mixed berries (sliced strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) red wine
- ½ cup orange liqueur
- 1 cup sparkling water (optional)
- Wash and slice the strawberries. Rinse the blueberries and blackberries.
- In a large pitcher, pour the red wine and add the orange liqueur.
- Add the sliced strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries to the pitcher.
- Chill the pitcher in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours to let the flavors combine.
- Before serving, add sparkling water to the pitcher if desired.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour the sangria.
- Optionally, garnish with extra berries. Cheers!