This low-calorie drink is bursting with flavor and refreshment while helping you to stay within your macros. Ranch Water is a bubbly drink that combines fizzy seltzer, smooth tequila, and zesty lime to deliver a flavor explosion that will keep you refreshed and relaxed!
These days, I don't consume a lot of alcohol, but when I choose to indulge, I like to pick drinks that are low in calories like my Low Calorie Strawberry Margarita, to ensure I'm still hitting my macro targets. Having a drink recipes like this Berry Ranch Water at the ready ensures that you can have a drink or two, enjoy it, and not miss a beat when it comes to your nutrition and fitness goals.
3 Reasons Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Refreshing and hydrating. Our Berry Ranch Water is equal parts refreshing and hydrating thanks to the inclusion of seltzer water. While many drinks dehydrate you, this one will actually provide a nice dose of hydration, leaving you feeling refreshed and balanced.
- Low calories. Fitting alcohol into your macros or calorie limits can sometimes be hard, especially when you're in a position of limiting them to lose weight. Thankfully, drinks like our Berry Ranch Water are low in calories, making them a great match for those who prefer to “spend” as little calories on beverages as possible while still enjoying the occasional drink.
- Easy to make. This isn't one of those fancy pants drinks that requires special equipment or niche ingredients, you can pick up the required ingredients to make your Berry Ranch Water at the grocery store and have this vibrant, refreshing drink ready to enjoy in minutes!
MyFitness Pal Pre-Log
“FHM Berry Ranch Water”
Berry Ranch Water
- Cocktail shaker
- Jigger or measuring cup
- Glass or glassware for serving
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 oz. tequila
- 1 squirt of Berry pomegranate Mio (or similar berry-flavored water enhancer)
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup seltzer water
- Fresh lime slices, for garnish (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with a couple ice cubes.
- Add the tequila, lime juice, and berry Mio to the cocktail shaker.
- Close the shaker tightly and shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds to combine and chill the ingredients.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and strain the contents of the cocktail shaker into the glass.
- Top the glass with seltzer. Stir carefully to mix all the ingredients.
- Garnish the drink with a lime slice, if desired. Enjoy!