Our High-Protein Hot Chocolate is out of this world good. Imagine the creamiest, richest cup of hot chocolate you've ever sipped on, but better because it contains a whopping 33g of protein! This steamy, dreamy cup of warmth and fuel is so simple to make that it'll quickly become your new favorite way to warm up and hit your protein goal this cold-weather season.
I have always loved hot chocolate. When I was a little kid, my dad would take me out to a diner on weekend mornings, it's one of my favorite memories with him. I would always order a hot chocolate with whipped cream and sip it alongside him drinking his coffee. This protein-packed hot chocolate brings me back to those precious memories. Make a cup for yourself, I promise you'll love it!
3 Reasons Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Unreal chocolate flavor. Sometimes, when we add protein to a food or drink it totally loses its flavor, but not in this case! Our high-protein hot chocolate is just as rich and creamy as the real thing, maybe even more so!
- 33g of protein per cup. It's hard to believe that a little cup of hot chocolate could contain so much protein per serving, but it does! Who doesn't love a recipe that allows you to hit your protein goal AND enjoy every sip of it?
- Two simple ingredients. All you need is two ingredients to make an incredible cup of hot chocolate that's packed with protein. It really doesn't get any easier than this.
“FHM Protein Hot Chocolate”
Protein Hot Chocolate
- 1 Coffee Mug
- 1 High-Powdered Frother
- 1 Measuring cup
- 1 Cup Fairlife Chocolate Milk 2%
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder I recommend Clean Simple Eats, code TAMI
- 1 tbsp Lite Whipped Topping Optional
- Add chocolate milk to microwave-safe mug. Microwave on high for 90-120 seconds.
- Add protein powder to hot milk. Froth vigorously using a high-powered frother to ensure protein powder is fully disolved.
- Optional: top with whipped topping & enjoy!