Are you ready to embark on a flavor-packed journey with the Copycat Panera Baja Bowl recipe? Trust me, your taste buds are in for a fiesta! 🎉
I actually really like Panera Bread as they have a lot of macro-friendly options on the menu. But what I like even more is making a copycat recipe that we can all enjoy!
Snag a sample of our famous weekly macro meal plans!
Get a sneak peak of a members-only weekly macro meal plan!
Here are three reasons why this recipe will make you do the salsa dance of joy:
3 Reasons Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Flavors that Tango on Your Tongue: Get ready to salsa your way into a world of bold and vibrant flavors! This Baja Bowl recipe brings together the zesty freshness of lime-marinated chicken, the creaminess of avocado slices, the sassiness of black beans, and the crunchy goodness of tortilla strips. With each bite, your taste buds will waltz through a symphony of textures and flavors that'll leave you craving for more.
- Customization, Olé!: Say goodbye to the menu conundrum! One of the best parts of this Copycat Panera Baja Bowl recipe is that it's as versatile as your dance moves. Want to turn up the heat? Add some jalapeños! Craving extra creaminess? Pile on the guacamole! You're the choreographer of this culinary dance, so shimmy your way to a personalized bowl that suits your cravings perfectly.
- Wholesome Fiesta Feels: Indulgence meets nourishment in the most delicious salsa dance ever. With a rainbow of fresh ingredients and a blend of lean protein, fiber, and healthy fats, this Baja Bowl not only pleases your taste buds but also your inner wellness guru. It's like a guilt-free party in a bowl, reminding you that healthy eating can be as joyful as a celebratory dance!
Macro Friendly Panera Baja Bowl
- 2 large dining bowls
- 1 Can opener (if your canned goods don’t include a pop-top)
- 1 Knife
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 regular Microwavable package of cilantro lime rice (I used Seeds of Change)
- 8 oz. cooked, shredded chicken breast (rotisserie or canned chicken will work here, too)
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup canned corn
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp cilantro lime sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- Optional toppings: avocado, feta cheese, lime wedges for fresh squeezed lime juice
- Microwave your rice by following the package instructions.
- Split the rice between two bowls. Add chicken, corn, beans, and tomatoes to the bowl.
- Scoop a Greek yogurt dollop, drizzle with lime sauce, and top with fresh cilantro.
- Mix everything together and enjoy!